At Remarkable Commerce we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
Full-time · Nottingham
About the job
Remarkable Commerce is looking for an energetic marketer to join their digital team. You will work closely with the senior leadership team, the business development department and the digital marketing services team to create engaging content for external clients, our website and our business development team.
Based in Nottingham, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing content to serve the UK eCommerce market. This role will collaborate cross-functionally to develop integrated content strategies designed to support the entire funnel, from the acquisition of new business leads through to supporting existing clients. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategising as well as writing/designing content and will report to both the Head of Product and the Digital Marketing Services Manager. This person should be a skilled Marketing professional, with strong communication and editorial background.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Partner with the Sales, Product Marketing Services teams to create full-funnel, integrated content strategies in support of marketing goals.
- Write compelling, original content and highly creative copy for a variety of client websites and marketing materials including blog posts, ebooks, emails, infographics, podcasts, video scripts, web pages, webinars, video scripts and more.
- Make strategic recommendations for relevant content types based on objectives, distribution channels, and past performance data.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage content in order to amplify the message, visibility and lead generation.
- Identify content performance KPIs and continue to refine the content strategies based on performance metrics.
- Uphold the integrity of Remarkable Commerce content by ensuring content is consistent with the brand voice and style, as well as optimized for search and user experience.
- Regularly audit evergreen and seasonal content to ensure accuracy, consistency and relevancy.
- Position yourself as an industry influencer and thought leader, speaking on behalf of Remarkable Commerce’s beliefs, insights, future-casting and customer needs.
- Staying on top of keyword research, SEO copywriting, rich snippet best practises and industry standards
What we need to see:
- Have at least 2 years of experience creating credible, professional content that moves people and builds brands
- Excellent copywriting expertise with a focus on sales/ acquisition of customers
- Have a diverse writing portfolio and skillset which includes a mix of long-form content and short-form copy for a variety of channels
- Have a proven track record of creating impactful marketing content with the help of data and prose
- A bonus to have worked with eCommerce software, and be digitally savvy
- A bonus to have an understanding of how content should support the buyer’s journey
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determination, drive and the willingness to learn
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Highly motivated and proactive in a target driven environment
- A positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
What we’ve got to offer:
- We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Fully flexible working
- Company private medical scheme
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
- Company gym and shower facilities
- Regular team social events
- Training & personal development
- New company laptop
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- A vibrant and friendly team who will help and support you
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Content Marketing Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!