At Remarkable Commerce we’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
Full-time · Nottingham
About the job
Remarkable Commerce is the technology platform behind lots of well-known retail brands like Ben Sherman, Yours Clothing, Moss Bros, Roman and many more. Inside Remarkable we have a various cross functional client delivery teams that include Developers, Designers, Dev Ops Specialists, Account Managers amongst others. We are constantly developing new innovations and are making new deployments on a daily basis to help our clients to evolve online.
We use modern technologies such as React and microservices that combine to form a hybrid cloud commerce platform we are proud of, and that our customers love.
We’re a growing team, and we need more people who can help us build exciting journeys and features for our customers, whilst also helping us keep Remarkable as a great place to work. We hope you might be the one!
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications: Some of our developers have Computer Science, Mathematics or other technical degrees. If you have this that’s excellent, but don’t worry if you don’t. What we really value is that you have demonstrated an ability to produce real working products on the web, and you have a good grasp of the technologies that you’ve used.
You will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of:
- HTML, CSS and building for a variety of devices and form factors
And any knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- REST APIs We use these following technologies to build our products. These are not mandatory but we’d expect you to be knowledgeable about one or two of these:
- Front End Frameworks (preferably React, but Vue, Angular, Svelte etc are all relevant)
- Build processes (Webpack, Babel, Grunt, Gulp etc)
You’d be joining a highly Agile delivery team and would be part of an organisation that is evolving at a rapid pace and we can offer excellent career development.
What we’ve got to offer:
- We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Fully flexible working
- Company private medical scheme
- Fully stocked drinks fridge*
- Company gym and shower facilities*
- Regular team social events*
- Training & personal development
- New company laptop
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- A vibrant and friendly team who will help and support you
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Front End Developer? Then we’d love to hear about you!